Can the state charge me with HTO even though the last charge was adjudication withheld? 1 Answers as of February 17, 2017

I received a charge of driving g on suspended when I didn’t pay court cost in another county in which I was unaware of. By the arraignment, I paid and reinstated my license which satisfied the judge. He adjudicated withheld the charges. But 40 days later, the state revoked my license for FR HTO. Is this possible? Mind you, this would have been my 3rd offense if I wouldn’t have cleared it up before court that day. So I left court and drove away only to be pulled over for a bad tail light and was informed that my license was revoked for 60 months. Can this really happen? Please help. I am a mom of a toddler and can’t do jail time on a felony charge.

R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Yes, this can happen, and what you need to do is have a full discussion about it all with an attorney.