Can spouse come after you after 30 years for not satisfying the judgment for alimony? 1 Answers as of December 10, 2016

I was divorced in 1987 and there was a alimony judgment. I paid everything that I was asked to for 10 months as I was ordered. Now, after almost 30 years, my ex is coming after me saying I did not pay, and I should pay her with interest. Can she do that? I do not have the copy of the checks that paid?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
A family law support order is a judgment that accumulates interested a rate of 10% per annum on any unpaid amount. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to address this obligation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 12/10/2016
Click to View More Answers: