Can someone who was deported have a chance to re-enter the USA again? Posted on May 24, 2011

I have a relative currently living in mainland, China. She came to USA on a B-2 visa in 2005. She applied asylum during her stay but for some urgent reasons she had to drop her application, and went back to China. In 2006, she used her unexpired B-2 visa to enter USA again, immigration officers at the border figured out that her case of asylum so they asked her a couple questions and they figured out that during her stay in USA in 2005, she invalid her visa by working illegally in the USA. So she was deported back to China, and in the meantime, she was not allowed to re-enter USA for 5 years. Now 5 years has past, she wants to apply B-2 visa to try to get to USA again. Do you think her chance of getting her visa is lame? What else can she do to get back here? Thanks

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: