Can someone on my support team be showing me his paranoid conspiracy on his work comp? 4 Answers as of August 20, 2013

I had to move because I am now obsessed with what he has showed me and told me. I am a diagnosed bipolar paranoid. He knew this. He told me he could lose his job for showing it to me. Now my mind is having real trouble with why did he show me this which has made me have thoughts of murder kidnapping and suicide. He turned me on to the cream of the crop for a paranoid. My future is no more. My new doctor told me he shouldn’t have showed me this stuff. He has caused me more stress and nonstop thinking about stuff I shouldn’t be thinking about. He has hurt my treatment.

Banner & Witcoff, Ltd. | Ernie Linek
This is not a patent issue - but rather one of privacy.
Mark S. Hubert PC
Mark S. Hubert PC | Mark Hubert
Unfortunately this is way out of my area of law.
Contact your doctor or mental health professional immediately and ask for help in getting your thoughts refocused. If the person who showed you the upsetting material is on your support team, insist that he be replaced with a person who is aware of what disturbs you and doesn't add to your distress.
Law Office of Kirk Buhler
Law Office of Kirk Buhler | Kirk A Buhler
You should contact your supervisor, or his supervisor, the team leader, or the person in charge of human resources. You may also have a civil case against the person who knows that you are susceptible and is showing you these images.