Can someone go to UK as a visitor if he has been deported from the US? 1 Answers as of April 07, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
It would probably depend on why he was deported from the U.S. You need to speak with a U.K. immigration attorney to get a more definitive answer.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: