Can someone do immigration paperwork while living in the US? 1 Answers as of April 11, 2011

If I get married in Germany and plan to live in the USA, can I bring back my German wife and do all the paperwork so she can live here with me in the states after she gets here? Is there something I can do to get the ball rolling with paperwork before we are officially married? I am a US citizen.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
You marry and then file a K-3 visa.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: