Can someone be awarded child custody if they are an illegal immigrant? Posted on April 28, 2011

She is wanting custody of our son and spousal support, but she is not legal in California. She only has a tourist visa, can she be awarded this.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: