Can somebody with a criminal background can be an assistant manager of a property? Posted on June 30, 2011

I live in a manufactured/mobile home park and the on-site manager is an older woman who's daughter moved in with her and became the assistant manager. From what I have learned the daughter has a criminal background for robbery, fraud and drugs. The daughter/assistant manager has deemed it upon herself to sneak around and spy on people at night with a clipboard to see what she can find out about residents. I just need to know how to go about finding out if somebody with a criminal background can be an assistant manager of a property and what licenses are required in Washington State to be an on-site manager. Residents have been unsigned copies of rules & regulations with notes attached stating that they signed these same rules & regs when they moved in but they aren't the same rules. Ownership changed hands at the beginning of the year and nobody has signed new leases or rules & regs.