Can social services force someone to pay money? Posted on July 26, 2011

I was a single mom that was on social services for awhile. My x husband does not owe any child support but social services are making him pay back a lot of money, is this a common practice? It is destroying his life and I want to know if there is anything I can do to help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: