Can she kick me and my husband out of the house if my name is on the deed? 3 Answers as of April 29, 2014

My great uncle owns the house we all live in and he put my name on the deed. My mother has power of attorney over him and he's very ill now. Can she take the house away from me if my great uncle wants me to have it?

The ownership of the house is based upon what the deed states. You are a co-owner so you can not be kicked out. A Power of Attorney, which incidentally lasts only while the person is alive, can b e no greater than the rights the person giving it has. So she can not kick you out.
Depends on how much power she has under the POA. However, since you are on the deed (and it has been recorded) I don't see how she can take it away from you. If it has not been recorded, she could tear up the deed.
If you are on the deed you have nothing to worry about.