Can a sex offender immigrate? Posted on May 19, 2011

I was convicted as a sex offender when I was 15 years old. Now I’m 18 years old it’s been 3 years now. I’m illegal in the U.S, the judge told me that I have to sign up as a sex offender but I am illegal in the US. I could sign up because I didn’t have ID to do so. My dad received a letter from immigration saying that I’m accepted. Could I still get my green card? They sentenced me 6months of probation and to register but I couldn’t do so.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: