Can a same sex partner be petitioned to immigrate to the US? 2 Answers as of May 24, 2011

My same-sex partner is from India. Looking for any available option to get my same-sex partner to the states because I do not care to reside in India by any means.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
What is your status? There are non immigrant visas depending on your status in the U.S. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect. We offer payment plans with no interest.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/24/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
No there is no immigration rights in the U.S. For Gay people.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: