Can a ruling in court be made if I am not present? Posted on July 15, 2011

Ex seeking to end child support for daughter after a month past her 19th bday. Motion sent to me only asking for support payments to stop. Can he ask for overpayment with me not there? Planned on not going as I have to miss work.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: