Can a POA file a civil complaint for late assessments even if there is no signed declaration of covenants? Posted on January 17, 2011

Our community changed leadership thought there would need to be a new declaration signed and figured the master deed would also need to be adjusted first before any action could be taken against me as a unit owner. This is in Pennsylvania.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: