Can one sue after being denied access to a mutual fund account set up by his grandfather? Posted on February 18, 2011

My father opened a mutual fund account for my nephew when he was born in 1991. He transferred the custodianship to my sister in 2004. She had the firm close and send a check for $11K and we don't know what she did with money and will not give my nephew access or answer. He is now 20 years old. Can he take any legal action?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: