Can one party stop filed non contested divorce if the other party is opposed? 4 Answers as of October 21, 2016

It is a non contested divorce that has been filed, just awaiting a final court date.

The Gufford Law Firm, P.A.
The Gufford Law Firm, P.A. | Joseph Gufford
I assume that all papers have been filed that completely resolve all issues between you and your spouse. If that is the case and a hearing is set, it should go forward. If there are collateral issues that are not resolved by whatever agreement is in place, then those issues should be brought to the Court's attention via motion or proper pleading filed with the Court. I strongly suggest that you consult with an experienced divorce attorney to determine exactly what your situation is and what needs to be done to move this matter towards a final conclusion.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Depends on the Judge, file an objection with the court immediately.
Carey and Leisure | John Smitten
If the other person contests the divorce it does not matter it only takes one person to get the divorce.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
If there is just one little disagreement it is a contested divorce.