Can a non-biological ex girlfriend get visitation rights? Posted on July 12, 2011

Can an ex-girlfriend, who spent less than 6 months living with a man and his biological son get visitation rights to the child?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: