Can a non violent felony in Georgia be expunged? Posted on July 07, 2011

I altered a prescription in 2005 and did 5 years probation can I get this expunged. I am having a very hard time getting good employment.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: