Can a non citizen take her child out of the country? 1 Answers as of April 18, 2011

Do I need my husband's permission to take our child to Europe for summer? My husband and child are US citizens, I am not.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Yes you do if your child is a minor. You should have it in writing and notarized. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: