Can newspaper sales be legally stopped by an HR administrator? How? 3 Answers as of August 14, 2015

An HR administrator at a company does not like the employees leaving newspaper sections in the company’s respective toilet stalls. Via another officer of the same company he had asked that the practice be discontinued. The practice continued. Most employees purchase their morning newspapers from a mobile food truck service arriving at the company at around 7:00 am. In an attempt to curb the 'ghastly' newspaper habits of the employees, does that HR administrator have any legal footing if he approaches the mobile food truck service driver and tells them that they can no longer sell newspapers to the employees of the company under threat of discontinuing their service at the company facility? (I don't think there's any formal signed contract for the service).

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
Reading the newspaper on company time can be regulated by your employer. They could prohibit papers at your work place. MS is an employment at will State, which means the employer can terminate you for any reason that is not discriminatory. Reading a paper at work could be such a reason.
The employer controls the workplace, ignore at your own risk of unemployment.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
it is the employer's land, they can do as they wish, so long as it is legal. I see nothing illegal about what the employer is doing. Buy your paper on the way to work, and quit making trouble over a trivial matter.