Can my wife sell me her home that she walked away from? Posted on July 01, 2011

My wife divorced me. She walks away from her house in foreclosure due to unpaid taxes. I make arrangements to pay taxes. She find out now she tell me I can buy the house for 500a month so I’m paying her and the taxes. Can she do that?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: