Can my wife legally deport me? 4 Answers as of August 11, 2011

I was abandoned by my American wife almost a year after we married and after a brief period where she was abusive and threatening to have me deported. This is also around the time that my savings dried up! I felt so trapped and alone and I sold my house, car and everything cheap and returned to the UK. I signed the title documents to my property etc along with sale documents which were notarized and was waiting for the payments to be sent to me. Suddenly I received a call that my wife had turned up with new titles and my name removed she had told the tax office she had lost the titles which she knew I had. She took everything. Where does this leave me with immigration as I am too frightened to go to the USA now even for a vacation as my alien travel permit expired 19 months ago.

Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
Did you ever receive your temporary green card? If not, your re-entry to the US will depend on when you last entered the US, the visa status, the expiration and when you left.
Not enough information. What is your current immigration status? If you are an LPR, then your wife cannot deport you.
Your case is complicated. Send me an email including detailed information about how you transferred the title and how you had obtained the title. Was the property your separate property? which state?
Your wife has not authority to deport you, only ICE does. She may report you to ICE if she knows how and has a reason to.