Can my spouse can take our children to another state without my consent? 1 Answers as of May 11, 2011

Can a man who I am still married to, but living in a separate residence take my sons to a different state with the woman he is having an adulterous affair with he has been with her for 3 1/2 years is not paying any of the bills and I have only gotten $900.00 in child support in the last ten months which a severely been cut do the lack of interested in his personal business which is supposed to be supporting us financially, might I add he has not paid a mortgage payment since 2010 and is currently seeking to file for bankruptcy in the near future.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
The Davies Law Firm, P.A. | Robert F. Davies, Esq.
This is terrible. You have a money problem because he is not paying child support, and he is also threatening to take the kids out of state. It sounds like you could really use the help of an attorney. Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the first office visit. I know people worry about how expensive a lawyer is, so I am careful to be as inexpensive as I can for my clients. Before you spend a dime, you will know how much this is likely to be.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 5/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: