Can my sister move out of state with her son, if she isn't married to the father? Posted on August 02, 2011

My sister is living with her boyfriend in Illinois, and they have a baby together. My sister wants to break up with her boyfriend, and move back to Utah with her son, to live with us (her sisters and parents). Can she just do that? Or is there anything she has to do as far as her son goes, legally?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: