Can my sister leave the state with her children? Posted on February 04, 2011

My sister was served with divorce papers in Indiana that say she cannot leave the state with the kids. This is just the beginning papers served. No action for custody or anything else has been taken. Just a simple divorce paper. Is it illegal for her to leave the state and move back home with her kids or does she have to stay in Indiana.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: