Can my sister decide who will have child custody of her? 1 Answers as of June 21, 2011

My sister's mom is mentally abusive and neglects her. She wants to come live with my dad and me. Her mom wont let her, mainly because she won't receive child support. What can we do so she can live with us?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
Although in most states your sister cannot choose whom she is able to live with, you may still be able to gain custody of her. Please see a domestic relations attorney near you.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 6/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: