Can my service mark be extended? 1 Answers as of August 30, 2010

My state of California service mark expired a few years ago. Can I renew it without having to pay a fee?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nelson & Lawless
Nelson & Lawless | Terry Nelson
No. Contact them to determine your application procedure and the renewal or new application fees involved.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/30/2010
Click to View More Answers: