Can my parents apply for citizenship if they entered illegally? 4 Answers as of January 27, 2011

My parents came to the U.S as illegal immigrants then we can illegally too. We have been here more than 13 years now. Can we apply for citizenship?

Are your parents permanent residents now? If you are currently illegal along with your parents the first status to seek would be permanent residency if you have a sponsor. These are complicated cases to work through so I suggest you consult an attorney to evaluate both your parents' cases and your own and advise you of your options. If you want to schedule a consultation you may contact me as indicated below; we do charge for consultations but whatever fee you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees of your case if you retain me for work beyond the consultation.
Sure you could apply, but all of you are likely to be placed in removal proceedings and deported.
Unfortunately no.
Hugo Florido ESQ.
Hugo Florido ESQ. | Hugo Florido
They must fist apply for residency. If there are residents then their manner of entry is irrelevant.