Can my husbands' Permission to Work be expedited if we have financial hardship or I am laid-off? Posted on June 24, 2011

My new husband & I applied for his green card/ adjustment of status (former h1B holder & was fired)/ work permit a few weeks ago. Is there a form or mechanism to speed-up his work permit? We are going into great financial trouble, and worse I may be laid-off from my job soon (sole source of income on green card appl).

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: