Can my husbands attorney file charges against him for an inappropriate video? Posted on July 25, 2011

I have a sex video of my partner. My daughter found it and gave it to my soon to be ex-husband who took it to his attorney. She advised that she can take the video to the State's Attorney and file charges against him. Can they really press charges on him and for what? What are our legal rights?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: