Can my husband travel without his notice of approval? Posted on June 23, 2011

My husband travel to Argentina 4 month ago, in the process of waiting for approval form 751(removal conditional) in the time that his in Argentina the approval notice arrived. Can he travel with expire green card, and copy of approval notice and green card. Due to he doesn’t have the original?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: