Can my husband take my kids out of the state of FL without my permission? 1 Answers as of January 30, 2013

Me and my husband have 4 kids together. We were not married at the time of birth with my oldest 3 but were married at time of birth of my youngest son. He is trying to move my kids to the state of GA without my permission. Is he allowed to take them if I tell him no?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A. | Joanna Mitchell
You need to consult with an attorney and file paperwork immediately. Otherwise, there is no way to stop him from removing the children from the State.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 1/30/2013
Click to View More Answers: