Can my husband sponsor me for a green card and get help for medical and rent costs? 1 Answers as of March 11, 2011

I am from the UK and I am in the process of getting my visa and greencard through marriage to my us husband. He is on disability and a work pension. Would he be able to apply for help with medical costs and rent costs? But would it affect my visa application?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
Your husband would be able to qualify to petition for you. He is eligible for medical and rental-related provision. He can also use his hard assets (houses, investments) as part of his qualification. As you and he need the assistance of an attorney, you may contact me if you please, by phone or e-mail to set up a consultation, either by phone or in person. Best to you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: