Can my husband legally refuse to bring back our children after divorce is filed? Posted on January 24, 2011

In 2009 I filed for divorce in Arizona. My husband filed a legal separation in October of 2010 in California. He has refused to bring back our children to me in Arizona. Can he do that?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: