Can my husband come to the US before we even get the first interview? 9 Answers as of October 25, 2013

I filed three months ago (Oct 27, 2013) form I-130. My husband still out of the country. I have an medical emergency that might required for him to come and stay with me before we even get an interview. Can my husband come to the US before we even get the first interview? Can he come to U.S.A. and change his address after being here? Will this delay or not allow him to get residency?

Mulder Law office, PA
Mulder Law office, PA | Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
Depending on the emergency be may be granted admission and allowed to adjust from inside the USA. However the emergency will need to be very serious.
We need more facts about the citizenship of your husband and a lot more information to be able to answer. You may want to visit a local attorney.
CoverLaw
CoverLaw | Jim Cover
You may be able to file for a medical emergency for your husband.
Do not do it. Just wait. You will mess everything up if he comes to the states. And he could get a ten year bar if he gets caught.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
If your husband enters the country as a visitor before his I-130 has been completely processed, he may be eligible to apply for adjustment of status on form I-485 with USCIS after his entry. If he doesn't qualify for adjustment of status, he can also return to his home country at a later time for his scheduled visa interview at the US consulate.