Can my husband become a resident? 1 Answers as of March 23, 2011

My husband was deported in June 1997 and he returned to the US illegally in July 1997. We got married in April 2001 and applied for 245i adjustment in the same month. This was not approved because of the re -entry in 2007. Since more than 10 years have passed, is there a way for him to apply for residency without leaving the US? We now have 3 USC and I am also a USC.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Your case is complicated due to his illegal re-entry in 1997. He is subject to deportation. It is matter of time. you need to prepare defense to deportation. If you have the right defense, the judge will grant you green card. For sure, you need a lawyer to help you. You are welcome to contact us for consultation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: