Can my grand daughter receive SSI if her father is deported? 1 Answers as of June 22, 2011

My Grand daughter's father is being deported to El Salvador, can she receive SSI? Her father paid his taxes and worked legally with a work permit he received when he was 10 (that is when his parents brought him here). He filed income taxes and received refunds.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
If your granddaughter has legal status. Then yes.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: