Can my girlfriend get her a visa to stay here with me? 2 Answers as of March 28, 2011

My English girlfriend came to Arizona on a visa waiver programme from the UK. Since she arrived we found out she is pregnant, can we get married and get her a visa to stay here with me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
Unless you get married she cannot change, extend or adjust her status since she came in under the VWPP. If you get married you can petition her for a Green Card and she can remain in the U.S. during the process.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/28/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Yes, but only if you are a U.S. Citizen.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: