Can my fiance become a citizen faster if I married her on her visit in the US from Ghana? 5 Answers as of September 23, 2014

I propose to my fiance over a year ago on video chat after falling in love with her and currently we're anxious to be together.

No, there is no way she can just become a citizen. You first have to petition for her to become a permanent resident.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
Your fiance needs to become a permanent resident first. If she enters the US on a tourist visa with the purpose of getting married, it will cause a very serious problem. Consult with an attorney.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
It's possible. But, there's also the possibility that USCIS may accuse your fiancee of committing visa fraud if they believe she had a preconceived intent to remain permanently when she entered the US with a nonimmigrant visa.
Have her stay in Ghana and apply for a fiance ? visa.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
If you marry her while she;'s here and she stays here and you file for the green card, she can certainly get the green card much faster here, than abroad.