Can my fiance be in the country while his green card is being processed? Posted on June 28, 2011

If my fiance (Canadian citizen) and I get married in US, can he stay here legally while waiting for his green card to be processed? He is in the US currently on a visitor’s visa that will expire soon, if he's married should he just remain in US until his green card is issued?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: