Can my fiancé kick me and my kids out, he has been our sole provider for 5 years? 2 Answers as of August 01, 2017

He is controlling and mentally abusive. He knows we have nowhere to go. He has 100% control over everything we eat drink and wear. He will intimidate me and make me afraid, by making general threats insinuating "It could happen". We have a child together who is almost 2 years old and I have another that he insisted she be told he was her daddy from she was 2. He is threatening to throw us out and not give us any of our things other than clothes we can pack in a bag.

R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
I do not know enough about the circumstances to be able answer your question. I suggest that you go to speak with a family lawyer immediately about these circumstances.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Too vague to answer. Recommend you see a local attorney or Legal Aid Office immediately.