Can my felony from fleeing the police in a motorized vehicle be dropped to a gross misdemeanour if I get an attorney? 5 Answers as of September 20, 2013

I'm in the National Guard and planning to go active duty. I can't go active if I have a felony.

Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law | Charles M. Schiff
It is a possibility. I am not in a position to guess at the likelihood without knowing all the facts. It does, however, seem that it would be worth your time, effort and money to give it a try.
No guarantees, but it sure helps.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Yes, it's possible, depending on your criminal history and driving history, but you will need to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you.
You do not state why you fled and what you were being stopped by the police for. A lawyer would likely help your situation.
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
If it's a California case, a competent attorney can probably get you at least that good of disposition, if not better. It depends on your record and on the facts of this matter.