Can my father put my child on his tax return? Posted on February 18, 2011

My father put my 2yr old son on his taxes. He had told me that he did not make enough money for 2010 tax return so they only gave him $58.00 back for child tax refund. But my father got over $1,400. He made a little over $2,000 for 2010.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: