Can my father legally revoke my green card? 6 Answers as of February 03, 2011

My father threatens to revoke my green card if I move to another place. I have not done anything wrong against the law. Should I mail the homeland security?

Your green card belongs to you and your father cannot revoke it. If your father is threatening you I would recommend contacting a family law attorney to discuss getting an Order of Protection against him.
Your father cannot revoke your green card; only U.S. immigration authorities have that power. He could, however, possibly choose to withdraw his sponsorship of you for lawful permanent residency.
Once you a Green Card is issued it can only be revoked by USCIS or an immigration judge based on fraud or ineligibility at the time he was granted. As an example, if you got your Green Card as the unmarried child of a legal permanent resident, but you were in fact married, it could be revoked because you were no eligible for it when it was granted. A petitioner cannot revoke a Green Card by changing his mind or telling USCIS to do so.

If you do move you must file and AR-11 with USCIS. It can be done on-line by going to USCIS.gov.
If you have a valid green card, and did not obtain that through fraud, then your father cannot force DHS to take that from you. I recommend that you meet with a competent immigration attorney for one hour to review your case to ensure that you have not done anything which would merit revocation. Either way, it is not up to your father to "take" away your card. Even if he sponsored you for your green card, it is now your card and in no way belongs to your father.
Only the USCIS has the right to revoke green card. Depending on what you have in your background, someone may be able to tell on you and get you into deportation process where your green card will be revoked by USCIS. Good luck!