Can my ex-wife demand more in child support if she just quit her job? 1 Answers as of October 21, 2016

Ex-wife has been remarried for several years and now just a bit her high paying job, and want more money in child support.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
No-its called "voluntary impoverishment". I have used this argument many times in court where the judge has the power to impute her old income to her from her last high paying job. She is not fooling anyone, especially the court. You should however hire an attorney who specializes in family law like I do.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 10/21/2016
Click to View More Answers: