Can my ex take my girls out of the country without my approval? 6 Answers as of April 29, 2011

Can my ex take my girls out of the country without my approval? I have full sole legal and physical custody and he is a registered sex offender. Can the court grant him permission?

NO NO NO. In order for either parent to leave the country, the other parent must sign the proper paperwork. You need to go to court to block any such travel.
Law Office of John C. Volz
Law Office of John C. Volz | John C. Volz
No, he cannot take them out of the country with your approval or without an order from the court. Your orders should contain provisions which do not allow travel outside of the United States.
Law Office of Jackie Robert Geller
Law Office of Jackie Robert Geller | Jackie Robert Geller
That would seem to be quite difficult, if not impossible, to imagine a court granting that sort of permission.
The court can grant him permission. The question is will it grant him permission. In my area, the answer is probably no.
Naziri Hanassab LLP
Naziri Hanassab LLP | Vahid Naziri
Based on what information you provided....most likely NO.