Can my ex stop me from leaving the state with my daughter if he only has visitation? 1 Answers as of June 22, 2011

Can my daughter's father stop me from leaving the state with her? If he doesn't have joint custody but only visitation? I'm going to request a hearing before I move. But I don't know if he can still object and force us to stay.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Dunnings Law Firm
Dunnings Law Firm | Steven Dunnings
If there exists joint legal custody, he can object to the move.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: