Can my ex restrict my boyfriend from being around our kids? 1 Answers as of May 18, 2011

My ex moved out and is trying to get custody of my 10 yr old as well as restrict me from living with my new boyfriend and having him around the kids. Can he do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Richard B. Kell
Law Office of Richard B. Kell | Richard B. Kell
It will depend on all of the facts of your particular situation and ultimately whether there is a court order in place. You will have to speak to a family law attorney in much greater detail to determine your best course of action.
Answer Applies to: Massachusetts
Replied: 5/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: