Can my ex get child support of my daughter just because his child support has increased? Posted on January 24, 2011

My daughter is 13 . her father has visitation rights but has not enforced them for the past 5 or 6 years. Now he wants her to come there because his child support has gone up. Can he make her go if she does not want to? We are in North Carolina.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: