Can my deported brother still become a permanent resident? 1 Answers as of September 29, 2014

My brother had a USA legal permanent resident card. He lived in this country since he was 6 years old. During his teenage years, however, he started to get into trouble and ended up in juvenile jail and boot camp. He also got sexually abused by an adult when he was 6 years old. After this he was never the same normal kid. When my bother turn into an adult, he continued to get into trouble and ended up going to prison for 5 years. He was accused of helping a friend to murder a person. His friend got 20-30 years. My brother came out after 2.5 yrs. He was sent back to Mexico. Later he came back as an illegal person and later in the years got arrested with a gun. He was incarcerated for 5 years and sent back to Mexico. Our mother is a natural born USA citizen. Does my brother qualify to come back as a new permanent resident?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
No, no way.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/29/2014
Click to View More Answers: